Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Travel Diary : Seoul, Day 2

On second day, I went to Hongdae :) You just got of at Hongik University Station or Ewha Women University Station. It's a very hip area with lots of cafes and shops around. I went there to see the location of my future school lol. I found Ewha University has a really nice, like really nice design. The buildings are so pretty, and really green. Had lunch somewhere in Hongdae, found the first YeolBong restaurant in Seoul~! YeolBong is Se7en's restaurant :) Next stop, I went to 청계천 or Cheonggyecheon. This is the longest stream in Korea, so pretty at night especially. Lots of dramas, CFs, and MVs shot here. One of them were Bigbang - Haru Haru. I ended the day by going to YG Entertainment Building.


Ewha Women University




Yeolbong in Hongdae




Cheonggyecheon / 청계천


cr : Sergeantkero





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cherry